About The Game
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
With this much real estate to explore, Link will need some help in his travels. Luckily, there are plenty of transportation options to unlock. Link can cover a lot of ground quickly on horseback, navigate the waters of Hyrule on a raft, or hit the slopes and surf down a mountain on his shield. And the sky’s the limit when Links soars through the sky with his paraglider.
When Link first wakes up, he’s unarmed and defenseless. Relying on his wits and resourcefulness, though, he can acquire over 180 different weapons to use in combat. These items will wear out over time, though, so he must always be on the lookout for more. There’s more to fighting than just weapons, of course. Link will also have to learn a variety of different attacks—like high-flying bow shots and making use of explosives—in order to prevail.
Link will need a full stomach to save Hyrule. Hunt wildlife, pick fruits and vegetables, or raid enemy camps for food to sustain the hero through his adventures. You can even learn recipes to spice things up! New dishes are more than just improving the taste, though—they can also heal Link and boost his stats.
Link can wear some pretty stylish outfits, but different clothes can also help shelter him from the elements or deflect enemy fire. You can find everything from snow gear to armor for Link, but be careful—if you wear metal during a storm, you may be in for a shock.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7850
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.