The Legend of Bum-Bo Free Download v1.0.7C PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
When Bum-bo’s only coin is stolen by a mysterious entity and pulled down into the sewer, Bum-bo finds himself facing droves of deranged enemies, lost children, his fears, and eventually the beast that stole his beloved coin. Gameplay The Legend of Bum-bo is a puzzle based “deckbuilding roguelike” by Edmund McMillen (The Binding of isaac, Super Meat Boy) and James Interactive, where players collect hordes of items that can be modified, upgraded and comboed with others in many interesting ways. Play as one of many Bum-bo, each with its own unique abilities, as they smash, bash and splash their way through a variety of cardboard monstrosities, giant bosses and dark personal urges… Taking inspiration from the classic Match-3 genre, you are presented with a board filled with different tiles and match tiles of the same color to creat combos. There are white and grey tiles that damage enemies when matched, green tiles that block enemies from making their own move, brown tiles that protect you from getting hit and yellow tiles that grant you additional moves. By creating these matches you gain mana which can then be used to activate spells.
However, Bum-bo takes a twist on the classic Match-3 genre by forcing you to create combos of 4 or more tiles instead of the usual 3. Also, when moving a tile you also move the entire row / column that tile is in, not just the tile itself. On the one hand, this means that you do not have to actually create a tile match during your turn, you can move the board in any way you want during your move and can set up big combinations if you have sufficient moves for it. However, this also means that you will not always be able to create a match during your turn unlike in classic Match-3 games where the game always ensures that you can create a match during your turn. Of course, the more tiles you combine, the stronger their effect will be, up to a maximum of a 7 tile match which creates a special effect depending on the color of the tile.
There are a total of 7 characters with different stats, spells and special attributes each. You start with one Bum-bo, the rest needs to be unlocked. The characters differ quite a lot in their playstyles and every one of them can be really powerful once you figure out how to make the most of them. The game consists of 4 stages, each of which is made up of 3 regular fights and a boss fight. After every stage, you visit a casino where you can spend the coins you earned from the previous fights to upgrade your stats, buff your spells or gamble it for potential extra trinkets and health. Besides, there is quite a lot of enemy variation, many of which have unique abilities like healing other enemies or placing harmful tiles on your board. I definitely had to look up a guide on all the various enemy mechanics or I would have been lost.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64 bit required)
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Discreet video card, Shader Model 3+
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: one that works
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Legend of Bum-Bo folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.