The Last Faith Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Last Faith Direct Download
The Last Faith , nothing should stand in your path because both the blessed and the wicked will face the same judgment. The Last Faith is an unholy combination of soulslike and metroidvania, often harsh but always powerful. The Last Faith has a vast array of unique executions to carry out and thrives on precise and vicious warfare. You can forge your own path by using a powerful arsenal of long-range weapons, magical spells, and melee weapons. An essential component of The Last Faith is nonlinear inquiry. Gorgeous gothic landscape rendered in pixel art. Travel by castles illuminated by the moonlight and mountains covered with snow. Learn how to use and improve a powerful array of destructive tools. Take on the role of Eryk, who awakens in The Last Faith’s devastated world and has no memory of his immediate past. He’s going to find out very soon that his conscience and mind are failing and it’s a race against time.
This game is very similar to Blasphemous but with the asthetics and world very much inspired by Bloodborne. I would even say it’s almost…cheeky how much it reminds you of Bloodborne at times. Have been consumed by the first boss a solid 15 times within the last 30 minutes but nonetheless, awesome graphics and simple controls. Devs definitely put a lot of passion into this also if you love blasphemous, this is for you This game is very similar to Blasphemous but with the asthetics and world very much inspired by Bloodborne. I would even say it’s almost…cheeky how much it reminds you of Bloodborne at times. The artstyle is gorgeous and there is a lot of attention to detail. The game is described as a Souls-Like but honestly so far it’s really REALLY forgiving.
The Last Faith Pre-Installed:
It’s nowhere near as difficult as Blasphemous, Hollow Knight or, of course, the Soulsborne games. That doesn’t make it bad of course but don’t expect a game that is too tough. The Last Faith. Of course, the first thing that comes to mind for everyone that has played and enjoyed Blasphemous is how much the two games are similar. Yet, The Last Faith will slowly grow into its own thing, heavily inspired by gothic-like themes and costumes. You also have the possibility early on to choose your own class, and the weapon/item system has its own dynamic approach that I personally enjoyed. His quest for relief from this curse sends him on a perilous journey where he encounters deities and adherents of archaic faiths.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz | AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ 2.9GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT | AMD Radeon HD 6450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Last Faith folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.