The Invincible Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Invincible Direct Download
You are a highly qualified, sharp-witted astrobiologist named Yasna. Being entangled in a space race, you and your crew end up on the unexplored planet Regis III. The scientific journey quickly turns into a search mission for lost crewmates. Follow its trail, but be fully aware that every decision you make can bring you closer to danger. Uncover mind-boggling scientific phenomena in a cosmic, philosophical adventure set within eerie landscapes. Discover fragments of what’s lost and report to your Astrogator, let his voice aid you in hard times. You couldn’t have foreseen humanity’s biggest threat. It will force you to rethink mankind’s ambitions and biases. Go on – make decisions, follow the mystery… but remember not to underestimate the brutal simplicity and brilliance of evolution. Robots, people… Choose whether to interact with different creatures on Regis III or how to do it. Friend, companion? Enemy? You never suspected what these words might really mean before you got here. Immerse yourself in the atompunk atmosphere by using various tools, such as a telemeter or a tracker, and drive a vehicle through a stunning landscape.
Experience realistic interactions with analogue technologies in a retro futuristic timeline. The Invincible is a first-person game based on the motifs of The Invincible – an iconic novel of the world-known, hard science-fiction author and Polish futurologist Stanisław Lem. There are places like Regis III, not prepared for us and for which we are not prepared for. Still, our spacecraft inevitably comes closer to the destination – for our stories and fates to cross in a dead spot. Starward Industries has done a decent enough job and has successfully conveyed a 60s SF story into an interactive experience. However, there are some things that are making the overall experience worse. Despite being on the same desolated planet the whole game, which is a design limitation for the visual department, the game still manages to show awesome and awe-inspiring alien scenery. Props to the studio for successfully managing to create diverse locations with such narrative limitations.
The Invincible Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The game only allows you to climb or descend at very specific places, and it won’t let you traverse anywhere else, despite being obvious that our character can do so. It’s hard to describe just how annoying this is. It genuinely almost ruined the experience for me if it weren’t for all the good things I listed above. These places where you can move forward act more like invisible interactive buttons that trigger the climbing/descent animation in that specific place rather than a traversal mechanic. If you are looking for a more complex gameplay, you will not find it here. There are no puzzles, no secrets to discover, and no actions that require mechanical skills or any thinking. These are just the most basic interactions. That’s perfectly fine by me, so this is more of a warning for those who expect more gameplay here.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6 core with 3,5 Ghz) or Intel i5-10400F (6 core with 2,9 Ghz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon 6500XT (4GB) or Nvidia GTX 1660 (4GB)/1060 (6GB)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Invincible folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.