The Immortal Mayor Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Immortal Mayor Direct Download
The Immortal Mayor is a construction & management sim game where you play as a local deity that watches over the land. Befriend other gods and use magic to help your residents build the town, thereby earning the offerings of your people and growing your town. Town Construction As the local land god, your primary task is to watch over and guide your people as you build the town from scratch. Collect natural resources, build production and living facilities, and produce essential supplies to bring peace and prosperity to your people. The residents have their own preferences and emotions. They are happy when they have nice houses to live in, and will become distressed if they don’t have any entertainment. Try to observe them and build housing, arrange jobs, and provide education and necessary leisure and entertainment. Make their wishes come true to earn their worship and trust. As a local land god, you have access to some basic magic like changing the location of things in town.
If you want to use stronger magic, you’ll have to use the offerings of your people to meet other gods that can lend you their power and help develop your town. For example, the Moon Elder can greatly increase your people’s willingness to get married and have kids, while the Weather Master can help you control the weather…You can build and upgrade dozens of different buildings to provide your people with a better living and working environment. In addition, this game also provides hundreds of unique decorations, each with its own style. As you decorate your town, you’ll find that some decorations have unique combination effects. Try out different combinations to trigger effects that will make your town more beautiful and prosperous.
The Immortal Mayor Direct Play:
The town isn’t always a peaceful place. Prosperous towns attract monsters that will come to destroy your buildings and take away your resources. You can build city walls and towers to delay monster attacks, and can also use spells as you lead your residents in battle to repel the monsters with the help of battle puppets. This game is like a rough gem in the making, it reminds me of Banished but with a Chinese wuxia spin on it. I feel like the game has more content than Banished, even on the Early access release version, and hopefully they will add more content during early access. It doesn’t have the polish yet, but in my opinion it’s well worth the price. As long as you know that you’ll have to work a bit to bring out the most from this game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 280, Geforce GTX 960)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Immortal Mayor folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.