The House of Da Vinci 3 Direct Download
The time has finally come: become Giacomo one last time and join Leonardo da Vinci, the master of both art and science, as his friend and apprentice. Explore more of the Renaissance world full of puzzles, discover secret messages, and reveal mechanical wonders. Unravel conspiracies involving the most powerful people in Italy – and travel not only through space but time as well. Meet friends and rivals both old and new. Become the focus of a plan that might change history forever. NEW ADVENTURE, NEW PUZZLES Enjoy original new puzzles, and examine concealed objects and mechanisms to find out what makes them tick. USE THE PAST TO YOUR ADVANTAGE Use the mysterious Oculus Perpetua to change the past, influencing your surroundings in the present and allowing you to solve the otherwise unsolvable. NEW AND IMPROVED INTERACTIONS Find new ways to interact with the beautiful, handcrafted world around you. Control Giacomo’s actions even more intuitively than ever before.
VARIED LOCATIONS Explore breathtaking new locations in Italy and beyond. Search them for clues and travel both in time and space. EPIC FINALE Listen to fully voiced historical figures, watch epic cut scenes, and discover how the story of Giacomo concludes its final stage. The house of Davinchi is a game inspired by the room series (By Fireproof games) is a really cool take and nice refreshing take on the puzzle mechanics used in the inspiration, I always loved the room series but it’s been a shame since I can’t get a VR headset thanks to the size of my house, and with their work into VR going forward (atleast I think) I haven’t been able to experience their games, so House of Davinchi and the lovely minds behind it have used the inspiration to create a lovely game with really well thought out puzzles! Throughout all 3 games I’ve had only 2 puzzles that have really stumped and kept me going for a few hours. But it doesn’t deter it enough to show just how lovely the work is, if you’re afraid this is just some cash-grab, it’s not! The work they have put into these set of games are so lovely that it just feels like a new series made by Fireproof! The ONLY downsides I see is just the captioning not matching voice dialogs, and some movement by the characters looking a bit janky,
The House of Da Vinci 3 Pre-Installed:
Escape Room Sim can be one of two things when playing with a group of people. On one hand, it can be a fun, challenging, brain tickler that brings people together in an attempt to beat a wonderfully crafted collection of various themed puzzle rooms, bringing you and your partner or group of friends (max 3), across the ruins of ancient Egypt to a dishevelled mess of a space ship thousands of years into the future. It allows everyone to put their collective brain cells together, with everyone having their own euphoric “EUREKA!” moment, as your group applauds the person that cracked that one code, or found that certain message hidden in plain sight.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 1024MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The House of Da Vinci 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.