The Heiress of Sorcery Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The hero of the story is a young healer girl who treats people in a small town. Things were seemingly going great but one day, when some strange sickness broke out in the town, the girl is immediately suspected of witchcraft. But what if the suspicions of the townspeople are not so unfounded? But then again, is the healer really to blame for the beginning of the epidemic? And who is this mysterious sorcerer that appeared almost the same with the Inquisition, and who knows more about the heroine’s past than even she herself does? So, while this is an otome, the romantic focus is pretty light. And the same general plot beats happen regardless of who’s route you’re on. The 3 LI’s are nice. One of them, I thought was a bit shallow at first, but if you follow his path all the way through you’ll see that he’s actually not. And one of them has quite a bit of angst. Some of the general plot points remind of this dev’s other works, specifically Escape from the Princess, though this one is more serious in tone. Also unlike Escape from the Princess, there are no erotic scenes.
Issues… the writing is currently a bit clunky, and there are some typos. It’s far from unreadable tho. Also, the UI and font are very plain. Even the main screen is very plain. But overall the art and even the music used are good. I often find myself muting these types of games because the music annoys me but it was fine here. The CGs, sprites, and backgrounds are all gorgeous. Unfortunately, the store page doesn’t do the story much justice. The MC is a healer living on the outskirts of town to avoid drama with the locals who deem her a witch. While not the best life, it’s decent up until a sorcerer shows up at the same time a mysterious plague breaks out. This plague gets lovingly titled the “witch plague”, which results in you and anyone else who’s been suspected of witchcraft being hunted down and burned alive so that the town might be cleansed and freed of this curse. So,
with the stress of getting caught weighing on you, as well as everyone you know dying around you, it’s a race against time as you hide and fight for your life while trying to figure out who this sorcerer is, who you can trust, and just how do you end a plague that seems to be caused by magic. The plot itself is simple, but I believe they handled it well. It was pretty fleshed out, and I adore the atmosphere of the town when the plague was at its peak. It all felt pretty surreal and downright unnerving. I especially liked the contrast between the bright and warm honey shop, whereas outside was dreary, dark, and generally unsafe. The ending was satisfying as well. With it being a fantasy novel, I feared it’d be cheesy and heroic, but it was pretty believable and realistic, given the circumstances. I love the way the MC handled herself, she wasn’t a hero, but she was also far from helpless.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP or higher
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: with 512 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Heiress of Sorcery folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.