The haunted hospice Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The haunted hospice Direct Download
You went with your friends to explore an island that has been deserted for a long time. There are several stories that strange things are still happening there on the island. Unfortunately things do not end well you lose one of your friends after he went back to get them forgotten things. Of course, you went back to look for your friend. after a time of searching, you yourself are trapped and you too are locked in the hospital. So you are in a lot of trouble, you lost a your friend and you yourself are now trapped. You soon realize that you are locked in the hospital and certainly not alone. Almost every door you try to open is locked. Try different ways to open the doors and escape from the hospital. By using the hidden objects that you have found throughout the hospital, you must try to escape. You can combine different objects in order to advance. There are many hidden rooms, dark corridors and different opponents which makes your escape no easier.
Find special items such as a UV lamp to unlock the secrets of the hospital and a magnetic fish set to retrieve lost items from the water. While the narrative is minimalistic, it leaves ample room for interpretation and speculation. The relationship between Mono and Six, the protagonist from the first game, is beautifully portrayed, adding an emotional depth to the game. As you unravel the dark secrets of the world, you’ll be left with a sense of unease and a desire to uncover the truth behind the nightmares. so even though my janky computer cant handle the graphics without lagging out my quest 2 every 20 minutes i was still immersed in the beautiful environments because i find alien flesh growths beautiful.
The haunted hospice Pre-Installed:
Even if the game had no story and was just called explore abandoned buildings simulator ft. a hundred headcrabs i would still give it a good rating. If you, like me, were unable to play this game because you had no interest in buying a VR headset, then wait no longer. The mod is very well made and made for a relatively smooth experience. There were some bugs, and things were a little janky, but the net profit of finally being able to play this excellent game more than makes up for it. I was so engaged and so sucked into the world I was sad when it was over. I want more. I want more Half-life, I want more of this. I am hopelessly addicted to this game. The bar has been raised ladies and gentlemen (and they-them’s and etc.); The bar has been raised….
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit, Windows 11 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9390.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The haunted hospice folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.