The Guy in Charge Free Download v0.20 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The Guy in Charge , after being sent away to study abroad because of an incident with Karen, you finally return home after four years. The girls in the house aren’t really happy to see you’re back. The other guy in the house is the reason you were sent away. Now you can choose, do you want to repair your relationship with the people in the house? Or will you allow Devon to do as he pleases? The Guy in Charge is a single-player experience in a calm, relaxing environment, with a handmade look and an exciting narrative. You will be Koa, a little adventurer girl who wants to explore the world that surrounds her. In The Guy in Charge you’ll have to take care of your own island, harvest your crops, create new tools and buildings, and sail with your boat to discover new islands and secrets.
You’ll have your own island, but taking care of something like that is a lot of hard work. You’ll be able to plant trees to get wood, and craft new tools and buildings with different materials. Or you can create crop fields to grow all kinds of vegetables. You’ll also have a farm with chickens and pigs to take care of. But be careful, because this isn’t as easy as it looks! You’ll also be able to fish in a pond or in open sea,, cut trees with your hatchet, build things with your hammer, and use a hoe to help you harvest your island. Koa will need your help. With a basic set of skills, she can acquire new abilities and learn from the world that surrounds her. We want you to feel like you’re growing up with Koa, bonding with her and with all the other people in the archipelago.
I hesitantly recommend the game in its current state. Overall, the gameplay is solid (frustrating but rewarding). The issue is that the game often crashes, quests cannot be fullfilled (a squad was unable to access a building as the prompt disappeared) and are eventually failed due to time lapse. If these issues are resolved then I’d have no problem recommending this to anyone with a love for turn based strategy. Perhaps Mode7 made a poor business decision by officially “releasing” the game when it was still in what we gamers might consider an “early access” state. From the reviews, at least, it apprears they are paying a bit of a price for that choice. Which is too bad, because their game-design choices are brilliant.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Guy in Charge folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.