The Guild 3 Free Download v1.0.5 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind! In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again – all non-player figures make their own decisions – you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues. The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack.
The game is currently in Early Access and therefore in development. It will be regularly updated, so if you are looking for information regarding the current state please check-out the game’s community hub and latest patch notes. Upon release of the game you will be able to experience historical medieval cities and their surroundings located in central and northern Europe. Every city fully supports all 4 seasons and a day/night cycle. the challenges of forming, maintaining and developing a family that becomes stronger with every generation or if done badly vanish. a fight for power that requires you to excel in economics, politics and diplomacy. a multiplayer mode that will challenge your friendships and tests your backstabbing abilities. a new player in the game for power – Guilds! Join one of the famous guilds (e.g. the Alchemists Guild), support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your guild and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your guilds philosophy!
It took a second playing of the tutorial to get the basic grasp of the game, I decided to start a 3rd on a normal mode map. I was enjoying myself and then got robbed by “Thief Laura”. (yes I’ll remember her name for quite some time) So I decided to chase her and attack her to get my money back, but didn’t notice that she had higher stats than my character so I lost the fight and more gold for getting robbed a second time. I decided to send my wife to the market to buy herself gauntlet and dagger and have her hunt down “thief laura” but she managed to slip away by getting medical attention from our previous fight. About a hour passes and I noticed “thief laura” running passed me so I quickly sent my character back home to swap the dagger and gauntlet to him and go on the hunt for laura. I find her outside the city with nobody around with the intent to fight her and then rob her, but after the fight I accidentally clicked kill instead of rob.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Guild 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.