The Guardian Stone Direct Download
The Guardian Stone is a third person Action Tower Defense Game with Rpg elements and multiplayer. Set in the fantasy world of Elrone, You play as a hero protecting the realm from the forces of evil. Play the entire game Solo or with up to 3 friends online. Test your Strategy and skills inside the arena, and check out the player vs player mode where one player takes control of the map and spawns waves of enemy’s, with the ability to posses and take direct control of any character they spawn. Featuring a leveling system with unlockable skills, a talent tree and weapon abilities. Find Pets and companions with special abilities to help you get through the more challenging levels. This game is good and could be compared with the ‘Orcs must die.
I liked the weapon upgrades and the little pets who are fighting with you. But the game still have some bugs. Like, at the end only 2 enemies needed to come out of the portal. But they were stuck, so I needed to close the game. I tried to play the online co-op mode and the connection was good. I was honestly surprised by this game, I’ve been sent some other games made by solo creators(friends of friends), and a lot was left to be desired in the other games, Progression was meaningless and monotonous. The guardian stone blew me away with fun combat and a unique game genre.
The Guardian Stone Direct Play:
The game is a survival horror game where you try to escape from the zombies, and it is interspersed with some puzzles. The game uses the third perspective so that the camera is directly behind the character, and I consider this camera very suitable for this type of game. The horror in the game combines psychological and jumpscare, especially in terms of sounds when you hear the giant’s footsteps chasing you and you can’t do anything about it except run for your life. As for the puzzles, I was surprised that they are simple and easy and not as complicated as the previous part (Resident Evil 1)… All you need is a simple exploration to find everything you need. This introduces us to the design of the world that I find it “strange” but excellent for exploration and gives you more than one option to reach the goal. I also do not deny the diversity of areas, from the police station,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Guardian Stone folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.