The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim VR Free Download v126.96.36.199.8 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
A true, full-length open-world game for VR has arrived from award-winning developers, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim VR reimagines the complete epic fantasy masterpiece with an unparalleled sense of scale, depth, and immersion. From battling ancient dragons to exploring rugged mountains and more, Skyrim VR brings to life a complete open world for you to experience any way you choose. Skyrim VR includes the critically-acclaimed core game and official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel and the future of the Empire hangs in the balance. As Dragonborn, the prophesied hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand amongst them.
Battles with fire-breathing dragons have become even more believable, because now the scaly enemy will not look your character in the eyes, but you personally. Traveling across mountains, plains and settlements in the game has become even more interesting and action-packed, because you can do deep exploration and literally look under every pebble, into every barrel or chest. There is no need to search and install add-ons separately, because The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim VR included the official DLCs by default: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. The synopsis has not changed much, unlike the game mechanics, reworked and adapted to suit virtual reality. The plot, as before, tells the story of a dragon-born hero, whose appearance was destined, as well as the return of long-forgotten dragons, who again attacked Tampriel. And only the chosen one can defend the empire!
Unfortunately there’s no “It Depends” option for if I’d recommend this game. I really enjoy this game largely because of the Wabbajack modlist I was able to get working to run the game smoothly. By itself, this game is, needless to say, buggy and poorly optimized for VR. But that’s bethesda for you. There are however many resources of acclaimed ini tweaks and modlists that make the experience of playing skyrim in VR really fun. So I say “It Depends” because for people who are willing to take the time to get it to that optimized point it’s worth it. If you’d rather play a cohesive VR game that’s well suited and optimized for VR out of the box this may not be for you. Wabbajack modlists are a great middle ground for people who want a cohesive experience but don’t want to do it themselves (although setting up wabbajack comes with its own challenges). It provides you with somewhere close to 800 mods that are patched and configured to work with each other that encompass pretty much all of what you’d want in a vr rpg like skyrim. This is what I did.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 8GB or better
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.