The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone, branching cinematic horror games featuring a multiplayer mode. In Man of Medan, five friends set sail on a holiday diving trip that soon changes into something much more sinister… Embark on a horrific journey aboard a ghost ship. Experience your terrifying story with a friend online or go for safety in numbers with up to five players offline All playable characters can live or die. The choices you make will decide their fate. Who will you save? Loved the game. In depth story and many choices that completely change the whole outcome in the end. If you’re looking for action that you control, this is not that game. Suspense, horror, and exploration, yes, but you’re not going to be hacking at monsters, etc. It is very well done. Great acting through voicing and facial movements. I haven’t tried the multiplayer, which might be pretty awesome? Also, the creepy narrator is boss.
Let me start with what I disliked about the game so if anything I mention here is a dealbreaker for you you dont have to go and read the entire thing. So here goes: Controls are clunky and turning a chaarcter 180 degrees is a pain – takes forever Interacting with objects often can only be initiated from certain angle. So if you are standing 10cm from an object on the floor but you are looking at it towards the camera and not away from it you will have to circle back and here the first point comes into play. Early on there are only jumpscares and nothing more. This gets better as you play but felt pretty cheap for the first 2 hours or so. While in most cases you have a choice between A and B you can also do nothing – stay silent during dialogue choices – sometimes you have to do a stupid thing to push the plot forwards. It’s not like the game would end if you didnt commit a big stupid so it feels even worse. Game is darker than the new batman movie so if you have any sunlight in your room or a cheap monitor you might have to wait for it to get dark outside. A single one of those so called long lasting consequences is ass so just make smart decisions early on. Otherwise the game could leave a sour taste in your mouth.
Other than that the game was very enjoyable. Most importantly IMO the story is not extremely far fetched and sort of makes sense. “Choices” also make sense in most cases and not making certain choices is also valid. If you are quick thinking then not all QTE have to be completed to get the best result or the result you want. Characters feel distinct and can be sort of influenced by the decision you make. While only from dialogue to dialogue it feels nice to “push” the sleezy, reach guy to be somewhat brave and heroic. Collectables you find int he game all make sense and reading thought the can paint a very good pictire of what is going on. Collecring related notes also adds “updates” to the notes you found previously so you dont have to read and memorize all of them during the playthrough. You can pause the game and read them in separate tab after getting some more.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.