The Colonists Free Download v22.214.171.124 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The Colonists is a relaxing settlement building game inspired by classic titles like The Settlers and the Anno series. Take on a series of individual campaign missions, play randomly generated maps, compete on player-designed creations or build your colony unfettered by any constraints in the sandbox mode. You take control of a team of self-replicating robots built to simulate human civilisation. After escaping Earth, The Colonists are now free to roam the galaxy in search of a new home and construct their dream settlement. You’ll advance through three different Ages as you build infrastructure for your colony by constructing road, boat and train transport systems. Harvest natural resources, set up farming and food production, create expeditions to discover new lands and research new technologies.
From the way the game is designed it’s already apparent that to build a flourishing settlement, there needs to be a lot of meticulous planning. Collecting and distributing resources is the key point of the game, the second bit more so than the first. You start out in what is thought to be the “Stone Age”, with very basic resources and needs on our robots’ end. All the supplies are needed and have a function within the many different buildings and are, therefore, fundamental in the long run to operate the settlement. For example, one of the first concepts that are introduced is that robots run on Energy. To create Energy, you must provide your robots the means to craft it, which is done by building Wells to gather water and Fishing Huts or Sheep Farms to collect meat. Both these resources must then be carried to Residences in order for them to create Energy. The whole game runs on a scheme very similar to the one explained just above.
Roads in The Colonists function much like a checkpoint would. Whenever a road is built a robot will station himself between two checkpoints and carry the materials back and forth. Basically, you want to be able to create a robot-chain that is efficient enough to be able to keep your delivery time short and prevent the routes from getting too encumbered by the amount of goods being transported. If too many goods are waiting at a checkpoint to be moved to the next one, the road will be tagged as “Blocked”, lowering the Colony’s proficiency greatly. Paths, on the other hand, don’t offer any checkpoints, meaning that you won’t have any robot workers in handy to relocate the resources as fast as possible. Overall they lengthen the delivery times but offer a lot more flexibility when you’re laying out your colony.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit Windows
- Processor: Multicore with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB DX9 (shader model 3.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Colonists folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.