The Coffin of Andy and Leyley Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Coffin of Andy and Leyley Direct Download
Cannibalism and codependency! Caught in an extremely toxic sibling relationship, our awful heroes must survive starvation, as well as each other. How will you escape death and the consequences of your actions? Andrew and Ashley are two DEEPLY disturbed individuals, their relationship is severely codependent and the specific mental issues that the two of them have makes it a rational outcome for their story, even if only one of several possible results. It’s easy to see why this game has found its popularity. In an ocean of mascot horror games and jumpscare simulators, The Coffin of Andy and Leyley is far more interested in being well-written and completely debauched; than building a marketable franchise with broad appeal to streamers and eight year olds alike. The gameplay might be standard affair for an RPGmaker horror game. But this game avoids the usual pitfalls by keeping areas small and full of flavour text from the two lovable and deranged protagonists.
My only complaint is that the music can be repetitive and, when that’s my only complaint, I know it was money well spent. The game is characterized by moody lighting and eerily unsettling sound effects. Its moody art style and ambient soundtrack fits the story well. Controls are easy and besides the 4 directional keys, you only have 1 use key. The puzzles are not do difficult, but at times you need to think a bit creatively. The sound design and creepy atmosphere kept me on my toes throughout the entire game. There is no cutscene, no introduction, not a single word presented in the game, but it gets the meaning straightforward using graphics and music. A horizon-scroll horror game, where you control a boy solving well-made puzzles, always running forward and into the unknown.
The Coffin of Andy and Leyley Pre-Installed:
Can’t say I’m a horror game lover but I enjoyed the early and recent RE games, Outlast franchise and so is this one, as long as there’s no jump scares nor disturbing gore it’s alright. The puzzles are well-balanced both in difficulty and in quantity, keeps me interested all the time, and the way of presenting is impactful, things give me an immersive feeling. The favorite goes to the part where you mimic mindless people walking forward, jumping and facing the right rhythm and direction to fool anyone to believe that you are one of them, then escape. It’s smart as well as creepy. INSIDE is not always about survival, you also gotta appreciate the arts like the bodies floating in water like kites in the sky, or in that anti-gravity place where everything is upside down.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Coffin of Andy and Leyley folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.