About The Game
Experience the modern classic, The Binding of Isaac, like you’ve never seen it before. It’s a game too big to be called a sequel: Repentance takes Isaac to new heights of roguelike dungeon adventure, as the brave boy descends into the basement for his greatest challenge yet! Isaac’s new quest takes him to unknown places he’s never been, filled with horrible new enemies and bosses, weapon combos you’ve never synergized before and items he’s never seen… unholy terrors from his wildest dreams and worst nightmares! The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is so huge, so new and so feature-packed that it makes previous updates look like prequels. There are more features, improvements and new secrets, too many secrets, than most games would include in an official sequel! It’s an immense amount of new content to explore, even if you’re at 1,000,000.
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance features hundreds of new features and quality-of-life improvements. It’s the ultimate edition of the genre-defining roguelike, now with OVER 500 HOURS of new gameplay! The game is controlled similarly to a multidirectional shooter. The player moves their character around the screen, shooting their tears in other directions; the tears are bullets which defeat enemies. The player-character’s health is tracked by a number of hearts. The character can find items which replenish hearts; other items give the character additional hearts, extending their health. Throughout the dungeons, the player will find bombs to damage foes and destroy obstacles;
keys to open doors and treasure chests; and coins to buy items. Many items impact the character’s attributes (such as speed and the damage and range of their tears) and other gameplay effects, including a character who floats behind the player-character and aids in combat. Some items are passive; some are active and reusable (requiring the player to wait a number of rooms before they can reuse them), and others are single-use items which then disappear. The player can collect any number of passive items, whose effects build on previous ones (creating potentially powerful combinations). A player can only carry one reusable item or one single-use item, replacing it with another if found. Other rooms in the dungeons include special challenges and mini-boss fights.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 900 Series
- Storage: 666 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Binding Of Issac Repentance folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.