The Backrooms Lost Tape Direct Download
This game is a Walking Simulator, where you experience multiple Liminal Spaces and Backrooms Levels, separated by Tapes (Chapters). Next Tapes (Chapters) will be released at a much lower price as DLC In the first tape, The Tape of Josh: You work in the cinema as an usher and accidentally fell into the Backrooms, now being trapped, needing to unravel the mysteries of the yellow rooms in order to get out of this place, but be careful, there are entities that will be in your way. If you’re not careful and ‘noclip’ out of reality in the wrong places, you’ll find yourself in the Backrooms, a place that is nothing more than the smell of damp old carpet, the insanity of shades of yellow, the background sound of Fluorescent lights with a hellish buzz and gigantic empty corridors and rooms randomly fragmented to go crazy on your own.
Very good but too short. The areas are very short and you are left wanting more general exploration. It seems it’s still unfinished because there are more tapes but they cannot be accessed. At this point, buy in a 50% offer or wait to be finished. I recomend because it have all the features needed in a Backrooms game and it could be a Backrooms gem if it’s accurattely polished in the coming updates. If you aren’t familiar with the Backrooms, know that they’re composed of at least 999 levels, if not more. Each of them has its unique properties, oftentimes dangers, and unique, paranormal or otherwise unexplainable phenomena. During his journey, the (mostly) silent protagonist, Josh, will explore only a handful of them – some peaceful, others much less so. While the visual rendition and atmosphere of each layer are quite stunning, I can’t help but think that there could have been more interesting levels, or ways, to portray the full potential of this wonderful setting.
The Backrooms Lost Tape Direct Play:
Both direct, in the form of notes or other visual aids, and indirect narration via environmental clues, are used to give players the means to draw their own interpretation of the events that transpired in each level – not only to them, but also to the numerous travelers that came before. Some of these will be pure exposure, while others instead will prove fundamental to progressing, as they may contain clues to solve a puzzle or about where to go next. The writing level of documents is passable, the same goes for dialogues, none of them will impress you for its depth nor will they be a bag of cringe. If anything, the presence of some out of canon elements that have nothing to do with the Backrooms lore in some portions, detracts from the experience, and this is a puzzling choice I could not see the reason for.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3 8100 or Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050 2GB or RX 560 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- VR Support: No
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Backrooms Lost Tape folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.