The Amazing Spider Man Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The Amazing Spider-Man is a third person action-adventure video game, set in an open world based on Manhattan. Players take on the role of Spider-Man and complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. The missions are structured in a linear manner, but the player is free to explore the game’s map in between missions and engage in various side activities. Players have access to all of Spider-Man’s superhuman abilities, including web swinging and wall crawling. The game also introduces a bullet time mechanic called Web-Rush, where players slow down time by holding a certain button and can select between different locations that Spider-Man will automatically move towards once the player releases the button. This gameplay mechanic can also be used to target enemies,
whom Spider-Man will attack automatically, or objects that Spider-Man will throw at enemies, incapacitating them for a few seconds and allowing Spider-Man to web them in order to subdue them for good. The combat system is reminiscent of the Rocksteady Studios’ Batman: Arkham series (at the time consisting of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City), using a freeflow design and counterattacks. Beenox took a cue from the Batman games, with Dee Brown, the head of Beenox, stating “I played both Batman games and liked them. For me, the Spider-Man character is very different than Batman. You have to approach both in a different way. I think the Rocksteady guys did a good job at providing what was required to make a great Batman game, and we’re doing everything we need to this time to make a great Spider-Man game
he game’s side missions include stopping petty crimes, car chases, and gun fights in the streets, recovering missing patients from a psychiatric hospital that escaped early on in the main storyline, and transporting civilians infected by the cross-species virus to quarantine camps. Spider-Man can use his phone to take photographs of evidence that links Oscorp to the cross-species conspiracy, or collect items such as audio files related to the conspiracy. Finding this evidence rewards the player with XP Points, or extra content in the main menu, such as concept art. Players canalso collect full, vintage comic books, such as Amazing Fantasy #15, as they collect comic covers throughout the game’s map.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/XP (SP 3)/Vista (SP 2)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Quad 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon II X4 2.6 Ghz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia 8800GT / AMD ATI Radeon HD4830
- DirectX®: 10
- Hard Drive: 8000 MB HD space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Amazing Spider-Man folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.