About The Game
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a third person action-adventure video game, set in an open world based on Manhattan. Players take on the role of Spider-Man and complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. The missions are structured in a linear manner, but the player is free to explore the game’s map in between missions and engage in various side
activities. Players have access to all of Spider-Man’s superhuman abilities, including web swinging and wall crawling. The Web-Rush bullet time mechanic from the game’s predecessor also returns and has been expanded, now allowing players to also do critical strikes, dodges, and rolls. The combat is similar to the predecessor, featuring a freeflow design and counterattacks, and allows Spider-Man to incapacitate enemies for a few seconds by various means, such as throwing interactable objects at them, and then subdue them for good by webbing them.
Players are able to upgrade Spider-Man’s web shooters and unlock new abilities, such as ionic webbing, which destroys metal objects, including the armors of certain enemies, or vibro blasts that incapacitate enemies for a few seconds. In addition to the armored enemies, more enemy types have been introduced, such as Brutes, which can be defeated only after weakening them with vibro blasts, and Speeders and Glider riders, which can be attacked only after pulling them towards Spider-Man. Save for the Brutes, all of these enemies can be easily taken down during stealth segments, just like normal enemies.
The game’s side missions include stopping petty crimes, car chases, and gun fights in the streets, throwing bombs into the ocean, transporting injured civilians to the hospital, and saving people from a burning building. The game introduces a new morality system, where completing these side missions will
increase Spider-Man’s reputation and cause him to be seen as a “Hero” by the general public, and failing to respond to certain crimes in time will result in Spider-Man’s reputation decreasing and him becoming a “Menace”. When the latter happens, Enhanced Crime Task Force officers will be deployed across the city, and will attack Spider-Man on sight; they will disappear once Spider-Man rebuilds his reputation as a hero
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or (Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® 9.0c) or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c
with Shader Model 3 support. NVidia GeForce 8800 GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 9 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Amazing Spider Man 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.