That Flipping Mountain Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
‘That Flipping Mountain’ has controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master. The learning curve is about the same as learning to ride a bike. It’ll seem impossible until you get a feel for it, then it’ll become second nature and you’ll be sticking landings without even thinking about it. (That’s when the fun starts) For Those That Like to Read Hey everyone, my name is Jeff Weber. I’ve been making physics games in my spare time for over 10 years. ‘That Flipping Mountain’ is my latest and greatest! Like all my physics games, it gets to the point quick with minimal fluff and nonsense. Launch yourself, parkour style, up a single massive mountain full of parkour stones, spring boards, ski slopes, watering holes, and other challenging obstacles. Flip, ski, dive, fall down, rage, get up, parkour on!
The controls in ‘That Flipping Mountain’ are simple in concept, but require some practice to get a feel for the inertia of the flip. The launch and flip mechanic has been honed, tweaked, and iterated-on for over a year to make it smooth and satisfying. Just pull down and back sling-shot style anywhere on the screen and release to launch. Once in the air, mouse down to crouch or release to extend. Stick the landing and repeat. Inspired by the world of Getting Over It with Bennet Foddy, ‘That Flipping Mountain’ consists of a single large continuous mountain of stuff to struggle over. You will not be artificially teleported back to the start if you fail to stick a landing, you will simply get back up and parkour on. Of course, if you fail to stick the landing in the wrong place, gravity might have a say in where you end up.
To start, I have been an avid enjoyer of Just Ski and Jeff Weber’s previous work for a while, so I was quite excited to see that this has been released already, albeit I am a bit late to the party. I think there is a succinct intention for this game, not only to be a more difficult counterpart to Just Ski, but a more methodical and somewhat complete piece. I think Mr. Weber has really come into his own with the mix of cinematic moments and gameplay intensive moments — neither infringe on each other with the camera controls and clever game decisions. And boy o boy is that pause menu *chefs kiss*. What really surprised me was how absolutely hard it could be at moments, followed by beautifully choreographed fun stretches that leave you yearning to play more and more.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the That Flipping Mountain folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.