tERRORbane Direct Download
In tERRORbane, you’d expect to save a generic fantasy RPG world from evil, right? Instead, the Developer who created the game keeps on commenting on everything you do, funny bugs and glitches keep on popping up everywhere you go and nothing seems to work the way it should?! What’s a good Player to do, but dish out his trusty BUG LIST and use bugs to his advantage to get to the ending credits sequence? Did you really think finishing the game would be enough to finish tERROrbane’s story? Think again! Your choices shape your journey across the world, delivering you to wildly different sections and environments, going back and choosing differently will usher you to completely different stories and characters, adding new bugs to your collection! Who’s to say you won’t find a way to explore even beyond the ending credit scene?
The Developer swears the game he has created is the best one ever made, but the sorry state of his code begs for a much needed reassessment of his claims! Hunt for bugs and glitches, fill your BUG LIST and exploit every loop-hole you can! Only this way you’ll defy all videogaming norms and prove your rights as the ultimate Player, worthy of changing the world of tERRORbane forever. tERRORbane is a comedic adventure where bugs are your FRIENDS! Enjoy exploring a crazy and outlandish world, full of unique, quirky characters and homages to the media of videogaming and its celebrated history, challenge the Developer with your creativity as you exploit and cheat your way through his sloppy design to try to get to the heart of what is truly needed to make the best games work.
tERRORbane Direct Play:
Saving the realm from evil anthropomorphic villains is hardly a novel concept in the wild world of videogames, but don’t go expecting this adventure to stay run-of-the-mill fantasy for long! Castles, temples, starships and vaults! Travel from the digital depths of a dungeon to the surface of the moon with barely any cohesive plot holding it together! The Developer created a world so full of strange lore and wonderful locales, you’ll start to question your own sanity! I love the unique way Road 96 tells a story in a way that removes the traditional main character by giving the player a new runaway each chapter, yet still providing agency throughout the game. I was invested in getting every teen I played over the border because of what they represent in the narrative and how the actions they take through their respective journeys affect the journey of Petria as a whole. Sometimes the writing isn’t the most subtle,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: Intel Core™ i5, 2.0+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA™ or AMD Radeon™, 4GB
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the tERRORbane folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.