Terraria Free Download v220.127.116.11 in a pre-installed direct link with all dlcs and updates, Terraria is a crazy action filled game.
About The Game
Imagine what Minecraft might be like if it had been made with pixel art sprites and released in the SNES era. That sums up the overall vibe of Terraria pretty well. It also explains why I just can’t seem to tear myself away from the darned thing. This devious little indie sandbox title borrows so many ideas from Notch’s game that it essentially is Minecraft in 2D, but it also beefs up the familiar gameplay in exciting ways.
There’s a lot more creepy crawly stuff to kill, and the staggering number of doodads you can MacGyver together into deadly weapons to slay them with is mouth-watering. Say what you will; there’s some gnarly fun to be had in these uncharted depths.
After you’re done customizing your sprite character, Terraria dumps you on the colorful surface of a randomly generated pixel world with nothing more than a handful of tools and the vague sense that you’re meant to build stuff, explore the terrain, and battle monsters. Figuring out exactly how that’s done is a little puzzling at first. There’s a lone guide wandering around the surface, though his advice is random.
The lack of a tutorial meant I had to consult the game’s Wiki page to get a better sense of how things work and what can be built. Even so, it didn’t take long to get the gist. Though there aren’t any real story elements or epic quests to conquer, the strong fantasy trappings instill a desire to adventure nonetheless. There’s magic, monsters, and mayhem waiting both on the surface and in the dark caverns below. Uncovering unexpected new prizes and perils is a big part of the game’s charm.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2.5GB
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB
- Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
- DirectX: 9.0c or Greater
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Terraria folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.