Terrain of Magical Expertise Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Terrain of Magical Expertise Direct Download
We heard you like games, so we made a game about a game! Terrain of Magical Expertise is a non-linear, story-driven RPG adventure, featuring an original turn-based combat system enhanced with various quicktime events. Your character is a player of a fictional MMORPG which rose to prominence during a (obviously just as fictional) global pandemic, which caused almost everybody to stay home and play games. The game is inspired by a popular animated webseries (but not to worry, you will enjoy playing it even if you have never watched it!) and features a full cast of voice actors, including talents from some of your favorite video games, YouTube channels, anime and cartoons, as well as charming animations and a huge world to explore, “TOME” packs 40+ hours of pure fun. It’s the year 2020, and a popular new MMORPG called “TOME” is hosting a special event with a huge cash prize.
You take the role of a White-Hat Hacker, gifted a copy of TOME by a mysterious friend, who asks for a favor to try and take down some sinister Black-Hat Hackers, that are cheating to win the “Campaign of Champions” competition! Joining forces by chance with a guild of determined players called “The Dandy Alliance”, you embark on a turn-based role-playing adventure to help your newfound friends achieve victory! Customize your player-character with a variety of magical techniques, all executed via specialized quicktime-events! A fully-voiced adventure, featuring 50 actors from some of your favorite video games, anime and cartoons! Utilize hacker abilities to turn the tide against your cheating enemies…or cheat yourself, manipulating the game’s rules!! 6 party member characters, each with unique skills that can combine together into “Team Attacks” that will devastate your foes! 25 stages to explore, with over 200 unique enemies to battle against in turn-based combat! Branching narrative paths based on your decisions…as well as your victories and losses, resulting in multiple endings! From the get-go, the game oozes charm and nostalgia.
Terrain of Magical Expertise Pre-Installed:
It hearkens me back to at time years ago, where I was watching the story of Alpha and company, depicted with sprites and the voice over work was mostly grunting. It holds up well, I think – the MMO within a game ‘genre’ is a great vehicle for telling the kinds of stories that can only happen when people play with each other within video games. All of the extra NPC “Player Characters” with unique portraits and dialogue really sell this theme. The battle system is quite dynamic, in the style of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and similar games. It’s fun to hit buttons in different ways to enhance attacks. Information is not always presented in the most clear way, though, and I can’t fathom why stat-change notifications mid-battle happen in slow, clunky dialogue boxes when some quick pop-up text would suffice.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: Intel i5, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Terrain of Magical Expertise folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.