Tekla Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Blast your way through an endless horde of enemies in this pixel art top-down shooter. Collect their remains in order upgrade your character for increased combat abilities. Tekla is a top-down shooter with roguelite elements. My complaints about this game are minor and can be added and fixed very easily. I’d like to first of all see Steam leaderboards and Steam achievements added to this game. I’d like to see at least the top 10 or 20 high scores inside the game itself.
There is no score in this game, but your success is instead measured simply by how long you survive. Right now, that is measured in total seconds such as “You survived for 150 seconds”. I’d much prefer to see this game tell me I lasted for “2 minutes and 30 seconds” over seeing “150 seconds” but that’s a minor and easy change should the dev(s) decide to change that. ..And this is a fantastic first indie game for sure! When/if you buy and play this, I strongly suggest that you “don’t give up in 5 or 10 minutes” because this game seems to get much more fun after about 20 to 30 minutes of playing it!
Tekla Direct Download:
Other suggestions I had in my first impressions video above included added new abilities that could be activated using the right mouse button which currently does nothing. I’d like to see power-up pick ups for these randomly dropped from chests or something and have those tied to the right mouse button. So maybe you open a new chest that spawns and it gives you grenades that can be thrown directly in front of you to damage several mobs with the right mouse button. Then maybe you pick up a new power-up from another chest a moment later that gives you a shield pickup and ow the shields replaces the grenades and is activated with the same right mouse button. Shields could maybe protect you for a few seconds in tight moments and then have like a 20 second cool down or something. Adding several of these power-ups to the right mouse button could make this game even better in my opinion.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tekla folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.