Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows takes you back to how it all began. Be the four Turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in the fight to save New York City from mutants, the Foot and Shredder. With seamless co-op, along with team combo moves and relentless combat, this is the game fans have been waiting for. Turtle Power! Switch between all 4 Turtles anytime! 4 Dynamic Modes: Campaign, Arcade Mode, Challenge Mode and Dojo Training. Multiplayer: Seamless 4-player Co-Op Online Multiplayer to allow you to truly play as TMNT! Team TMNT: Engaging group-based combat system with synchronized combo attacks. BONUS Original Red Bandana Code! Enter this code to unlock all four red bandanas from the original TMNT comic books! ALT+yabbayabba
Each player will be able to choose one of four representatives: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello. The plot is based on the last battle between the Ninja Turtles and the Foot clan. After this game, Schroeder and his army must leave New York for good or die. These are the rules. You can choose one of the four turtles at any time (if you play alone or together); – Four game modes – arcade, challenge, dojo training and campaign; – Additional techniques during a cohesive action. If you play with friends, you can use your turtles’ techniques together to create new, unique performances.
This game is a trainwreck on wheels but its still a fun short ride for what it is. The game is an old school button masher mostly just hit the x button for attack, there is a kick button but its not needed. The game is low budget and the devs did a great job with what little it seems like they had budget wise to work with. They opted out of cut scenes using a comic panel style to spend more time and money on the game itself. The gameplay is fun and easy for anyone to play, just hit everything in sight. The action stays fresh because you can switch turtles to use their different weapons. Most of the game is very dark and some parts are just entirely pitch black or unfinished maybe? The camera is zoomed in real close and for some reason seems to point down alot making it one of those games where you fight the camera. The combat is like a cheap version of Batman but somehow balanced very well. In batman the combat is fluid while in this its stunted leaving your character swinging weapons in the air while facing an enemy. The game is real short almost to the point of feeling like its just an episode which would be great if they make more but it seems like the game is just left to rot even though people worked hard on it. All the turtles look sorta strange with elongated limbs and necks, so does April which must be some artistic choice like with Splinter where he looks more like a werewolf than a rat.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40 GHz/AMD Phenom X3 8750 @ 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD3870 with 512MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.