TAYAL Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
VALI, THERE ARE MANY TRIBES BIRTH HERE. A FIGHTING TRIBE CALLED “TAYAL”. THEY FAITH TO “DULA” THE GOD OF NATURAL. TAYAL PEOPLE CAN CONTROL FORCE OF NATURAL BY A MYSTERIOUS TOTEM. “GRAND HUNTER” – BABUSA LADU, TOP OF THE TRIBE’S HISTORY. HE AWAKES THE GODS AROUND ISLAND. FRANTICALLY DESTROYED. BRING THE HORRIBLE TIMES FROM NEVER SEEN. TAYAL PEOPLE CAN CONTROL THE NATURAL FORCE BY THE TOTEM. BUT THIS TOTEM IS VERY DANGEROUS. ONLY CAN DRAW A KIND ON THE BODY. SIMULTANEOUS DRAWING OF 2 AND USING THE POWER. WILL BE DEAD. CANO LADU THE PROTAGONIST, WHO WAS FULL OF ENTHUSIASM FOR HIS FATHER, HOPED TO BECOME A GOOD HUNTER. THE NATURAL FORCES THAT THE TRIBE PEOPLE NEED TO BE MANIPULATED BY THE TOTEMS, AND CANO CAN BE USED WITHOUT THE TOTEMS. WHEN HE IS YOUNG, HE OFTEN OUT OF CONTROL TO OFTEN CAUSING TROUBLE, EVEN IF THEY ARE HATED BY THE PEOPLE, CANNON STILL LOVES THE TRIBE.
Most of what I know about Mega Man is from watching other people play it, but I can recognize a good retro game when I see one. As far as I can tell the game is very faithful to the series, and it is certainly as hard as any NES game. You can play any of the 8 stages in any order, something that Mega Man is known for (and Silver Surfer). Each stage is themed after a boss that grants a new power when you beat him, so it does have a nice variety. I kind of tried all of the stages to see if I can find one that I can beat, but all of them are very hard. It has pretty unforgiving difficulty that includes instant death spikes and seldom checkpoints. Not that the game is unfair, but you will need to put in some practice if you want to get anywhere.
The game has a pet mechanic where you can use your doge to get a jump boost or to find a secret. You can also make the doge run but I am not really sure what it does (sometimes it takes a poop too). I don’t have any complaints in terms of soundtrack or aesthetic – about as good as you can get without making a modern game. There are many fun achievements to support replay value, including some funny jokes. It also has competent game settings such as button config, vibration, volume control and screen size. As far as gameplay goes, it is a pretty competent retro game with decent controls; I did not have any noticeable problems aside from just sucking at the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windwos XP, Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 150 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics above
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the TAYAL folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.