Tattletail Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Tattletail Direct Download
There’s not much reference online but the original version, Mama Tattletail, was recalled years earlier… and I’m pretty sure I know why. 90’s Virtual Pet Horror Tattletail is a short, story-driven first person horror game about everyone’s favorite talking toy from the 90’s. You opened your Tattletail before Christmas, and now he won’t stay in his box. Can you keep him out of trouble until Christmas day? Or will Mama Tattletail find her baby and hunt you down first? I really enjoyed this. I originally found out about it back in 2016 when I was younger and moneyless, forced to watch it on YouTube. Now, 7 years later, I returned to it. And I loved it. Short, simple and sweet. It plays its cards right and the atmosphere is just wonderful. The Kaleidoscope mode was also really charming! I enjoyed seeing Mama being nice to the Tattletails, even for a bit.
The highlight of the mode for me was the “Orange you forgetting someone?” line, its become one of my favourite lines of all time, no joke. The homestead was a joy to explore, with many layers and all accessible without a single loading screen. But despite it being hughmungus and having copious amounts of backtracking, skedaddling around the map never became tedious. Sadly, the endgame levels weren’t as good and were a bit lacklustre. Since Ethan’s not trained in the dodging arts, he can block by using his steel forearms, cushioning incoming damage. But not fully. And the enemy design also helps make combat less frustrating. Only one mold enemy is agile with erratic movement, making him a bit tricky to headshot.
It resembles that Stranger Things Demogorgon creature, walking on all fours and jumping around. But agility comes with a price, with a single headshot putting it to sleep permanently. I’ve read a lot of comments in the discussions section that basically amount to a lot of PC gamers who never played it on console saying that they aren’t impressed and don’t see what all the hype is about. TLOU is one of my favorite game series, and I equally enjoyed part 2 (which is much more controversial for a whole host of reasons). I think this game is worth a spin if you enjoy narrative driven single player games, even if you aren’t amazed by the story, the gameplay and combat should still be enjoyable.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tattletail folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.