Talk to Strangers Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Talk to Strangers Direct Download
Work for Sunny Morning™ and sell products of the most varied natures! What kinds of products, you ask? Do not worry about it, your role is only to sell them. Each step of the conversation can increase or decrease your Rage, Depression and SALES! Choose carefully which house to visit at each time of the day: The mood of each potential buyer varies with time! Balance your spending between Motel daily costs and items that help you deal with Rage and Depression. It’s pretty interesting and the characters are all very unique in their own way. The game is basically you just going door-to-door selling products to strangers. You have a stress and depression meter which can go up pretty fast. Once you reach max of the stress, it’s game over! You have to be careful with your words with each customer, which can be difficult at times, but you learn from your mistakes and try different ways to approach them when starting the game over.
Talk To Strangers provides a few hours of mindless entertainment. You are a salesman-or-woman and work for a product company who cares more for their sales than you. Therefore you have to balance work life (through rage and depression) alone whilst getting the door slammed in your face time and time again. The company encourages you to use queue cards that the game hinges on. I think I spent more time in this game than necessary. However, the game itself is pretty fun and I really enjoyed trying to find all “36” endings (technically, there’s 38 endings though the game consideres 3 of them to be part of 1 ending). The graphics are randomly cute and match perfectly for this kind of game. The game itself is pretty simple as your goal is try to sell “products” to various locations in a “normal” neighborhood. At first glance, there’s not much of a story beyond being an employee for some company.
Talk to Strangers Pre-Installed:
I didn’t experience any bugs in the game, but there are a lot of issues in the English translation. So, the game definitely still needs a good proofread. It would be nice to be able to see all the endings in-game instead of just a total amount seen. I enjoyed this game back in 2020 and I still enjoyed it now. It’s one of the better relaxing games out there. You play an unnamed border guard in the authoritarian state of Arstotzka. It’s your job to vet and stamp every individual attempting to enter the country, but your seemingly everyday role is complicated by ever-changing immigration rules, all the little details you can miss on entry documents, unexpected events and factions and the looming threat of imprisonment for slipping below the poverty line.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Celeron 2.5ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 Support and 256 MB of RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Talk to Strangers folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.