Tales of Zestiria Free Download Incl. ALL DLC’s PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Hold on to what you strive for! In a world torn by war between two powerful nations fighting for rule and supremacy, accept the burden of the Sheperd and fight human darkness to protect your world from Malevolence and reunite humans and Seraphim. Together with Lailah, the Lady of the Lake who guards the Sacred Blade, and his best friend Mikleo, the cast will discover soon enough a powerful force is rising in the shadow Tumble into Sorey’s epic journey set in a Medieval fantasy world with beautiful animations realized by the famous animation studio ufotable. Discover diversified and huge environements throughout your adventure with the help of Seraphim Advanced Battle System with fusions between Sorey and Seraphim. the battle scenes are now seamlessly integrated into the environements with no more load screens or transition.
This is my first Tales game played to completion. The story is kinda cliche and predictable but what makes up for that is the characters. The main cast is likeable and the game focuses on their interpersonal interactions quite a fair bit. Sorey is a bit of a bland main character but he’s not overwhelmingly annoying or anything like that either so it’s fine. He has a little bit of growth over the course of the story but he’s mostly there to be the naive audience surrogate and overall good guy. The combat is a lot of fun although way too overly complex with all the mechanics it vomits at you. The basics are rather simple but there’s so many other things that go on top of it such as assigning martial artes, equipment skills, equipment fusion, farming gear with stats if you so desire, battle actions, mystic artes, lord of the land systems.
it’s rather overwhelming with a lot of it seeming easy enough to ignore I suppose, while providing something for people to sink their teeth in to for the more challenging content. I personally just found it to be bloat however, with tutorials for the different systems being part of the monuments found throughout the world which I found to be a bit of a disappointing aspect of the world. Overall though, the game is fun, charming, and enjoyable. I’ll probably look back fondly on the main characters of this adventure, but maybe not the adventure itself… I found this to be a pleasant experience. I can’t say it was great, but it certainly wasn’t bad – and totally worth the time I invested. Be warned…the story takes a LONG time to really get you into it. Due to that, I would only really recommend playing this if you’ve played Berseria or plan on it. Otherwise, I feel it may leave you a little unsatisfied. All in all, enjoyable!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4830 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tales of Zestiria folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.