Tales of Vesperia Free Download Definitive Edition v1.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition! A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all. Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC! Two more playable characters join the fray! Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories. Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey! First, the primary gameplay loop: combat. Vesperia’s combat is centered around executing combos with your chosen character. This involves chaining basic attacks with ‘artes;’ ie, abilities that cost mana. You weave these around each other in a satisfying way, and over the course of the game the length of combo that you can achieve increases, allowing for greater complexity of input and a feeling of growing character power and player skill.
Second, the systems around combat: skills and gear. Your characters learn skills over the course of the game, but not from leveling up; they learn them from equipping and using new weapons and armor in combat. Some of these items you find in the world; some you craft yourself. Because skills are tied to items, that common RPG feeling of “oh look, a green arrow, I guess this is better equipment” is avoided. You want to find any upgrade you can because it means more skills to play around with. As you level you can equip more and more skills, so you never want to sleep on upgrading. It’s a well designed and interactive gearing system. Third, the story. This is the most variably-enjoyable part of Tales games, but Vesperia does it well. The primary protagonist, Yuri, is characterized well right from the start. We know his goals, we know what drives him, we understand how he’s going to react to the things he sees over the course of the game. And, as a bonus, he’s one of the few JPRG protagonists I can think of who puts his money where his mouth is.
The biggest problem with Tales of Vesperia is that it’s incredibly easy to miss the majority of the content of the game by just playing the story through. Without using a guide or going to every city between every single story event you’re going to miss almost every side quest and an enormous amount of world building and characterization, not to mention a huge number of items and the skills they contain. My first clear of the game took 52 hours; the second, with high-power characters and essentially no difficulty, took 81. It’s ridiculous to keep so much content – so many hours of design – from players for no reason.Other problems are of lesser import. There are “puzzles” that are largely just time sinks without any actual skill or deduction needed to complete them; annoying, but not significant. And there is a terrible, whiny child character. I know this is an anime and JRPG staple, but not every game needs someone named Crybaby McPoopypants to annoy the player while we wait for them to “grow.”
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i5-750, ～2.7GHz / AMD X6 FX-6350 3,9GHz AM3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 2GB / Radeon HD 7950 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grand Theft Auto V folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.