Tales of Symphonia Free Download v20160927 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
In a dying world, legend has it that a Chosen One will one day rise from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. The line between good and evil blurs in this epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance. AN EPIC ADVENTURE – Over 80 hours of gameplay in this epic, emotionally charged storyline. REAL-TIME 3D BATTLE SYSTEM – Experience the fierce, action-packed battle system. Combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells. A CLASSIC ART STYLE LIVES ON – Become absorbed in endearing cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima FIRST TIME ON STEAM.
– Based on the PlayStation®3 port of the original GameCube game, this RPG classic is finally available for PC. It’s mandatory to use TSfix, which means SpecialK injector is necessary, which means that dll errors and a lot of install jank is mandatory. When you figure it out though, it’s great and you can even get 60fps with it in most areas (old game, speed is based on frame rate, GC version was heavily coded differently to compensate for 60fps, etc etc, everyone who has emulated old games knows this). If it wasn’t for TSfix, this would be inferior to the dolphin; but having a multiplayer-compatible camera and being able to just download the latest versions of TSfix’s “dlc” (texture pack and model fixes, mostly) is really handy. Being able to run the game in the background and edit it directly on your computer is nice too.
As far as whether or not you should play Tales of Symphonia itself, obviously yes. If you haven’t ever played this, it’s a classic and the PC port isn’t shaky anymore thanks to patches and fixes years ago. This game is on the same level as something like Chrono Trigger or Earthbound because it defined it’s own niche in the RPG genre and many games are compared to it for a very good reason. Certainly it’s not as popular as those games, but for 2003/2004, it was around as ambitious and successful with that ambition. The story and characters are charming and compelling, the combat is approachable and simple but very satisfying and easy to experiment with, the replayability is extremely high (thanks grade system), and there isn’t any real BS. Just old-game jank that doesn’t harm the game’s overall experience much at all. Like, this game doesn’t need me to introduce it; it’s Tales of Symphonia. Play it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista 32/64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4830
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tales of Symphonia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.