System Shock 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Remember, it is my will that guided you here. It is my will that gave you your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call a body. If you value that meat… you will do as I tell you.” The cult classic sci-fi horror FPS-RPG has returned. You awake from the cold chill of your cryo-tube to discover cybernetic implants grafted to your flesh and the crew of the starship Von Braun slaughtered. The infected roam the halls, their screams and moans beckoning you to join them as the rogue artificial intelligence known as SHODAN taunts and ridicules your feeble attempt to unravel the horrifying mystery of the derelict starship Von Braun. System Shock™ 2 is a genre defining experience that established innovative game-play mechanics that are a staple of the FPS and RPG genre today.
It has gone on to inspire some of the greatest titles of our generation with games including Deus Ex® and Bioshock®. Discover how a haunting story, innovative game-play and a terrifying atmosphere has made System Shock™ 2 one of the greatest games of all time. Choose from 3 specialized branches of the military to utilize unique skills, weaponry, and paranormal psionic powers. Upgrade and enhance your skills to improve hacking, weapon proficiency, and psionic abilities. Discover cryptic audio logs, encounter ghostly apparitions and conduct research to give you the advantage in combat and unlock exotic weapons and items. Play with up to three friends in multiplayer co-op (co-op works in Windows only.
Let me be honest I was genuinely confused and terrified each time I decided to write a review/recommendation for this game. Why? Because out of all the games I played in the last decade it was System Shock 2 that truly touched or rather infested a part of me I thought long dead. The part I’m referring to is that first time awe only a kid can experience and I sure did feel more than just an awe for the first time back in 1999 when I was exposed to a little new game called Half-Life that changed my view on games and taste in fiction as a whole, the rest is history. So how did System Shock 2 manage to make me feel like I just rediscovered something I’ve never previously experienced despite me being in my early 30s? Simple really, this is the game that feels like the Half-Life 2 we never got. By saying this I am both praising and insulting the game simply by comparing it to a very different game that also changed the industry at roughly the same time. Comparing SS2 to anything but itself is very tricky and prone to failing most of the time
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the System Shock 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.