About The Game
Survive and thrive in a post-apocalyptic future resources are scarce but opportunity calls. Build the ultimate disaster proof colony, protect your colonists, and restore civilization to a devastated world. Go beyond the colony and explore the wastelands to gather resources, meet rival colonies, and fight off bandits. Build and manage a colony of survivors after a world-ending event. Construct more than 61 unique buildings to handle everything from resource collection and farming to exploration and security. Explore a vast procedurally generated world featuring six different biomes filled with resources, wildlife, rival societies and more. Each environment has different conditions that affect your colony’s survival. Stay vigilant: Natural disasters, dangerous animals, and bandits will put your survivors to the test.
Recruit over 80 unique Specialists, each with their own skills and motivations, to manage your colony’s resources and production. Send them beyond the Gate on scientific missions, scavenger runs, and to fight bandits. Life in the aftermath requires you to make moral choices. You may not be able to control everything in your colony, but how you respond to situations and emergent events will shape the character of your new civilization. Every decision can have dire consequences on your colony’s survival. Your reputation with other societies will affect your ability to trade and can even affect your relationship with their leaders. Colonists have a mind of their own and will react to your choices.
Fortify your gates and protect your colony from rampaging animals and deadly bandits. Enemies who breach the gate will pour into your colony, wreaking havoc on everything in their wake. Take command of your specialists and drive the invaders back. The sequel gives players more of the adrenaline-fueled multiplayer combat they’ve come to expect from the franchise. Take the fast-paced, first-person action to the next level with more Titans, deadlier Pilot abilities, and much more. And be sure to stand out in the middle of all the chaos with new, expanded Pilot, Titan and loadout personalization options!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5-2500K or AMD® Phenom™ II X6 1090T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 580 or AMD® Radeon™ HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Surviving the Aftermath folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.