Surgeon Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Didn’t fancy seven years at medical school? Skip straight to the operating table with Surgeon Simulator; an over-the-top operation sim, stitching together dastardly dark humour with all the seriousness of life-saving surgery. Known for its diabolically difficult controls (with each finger separately controlled by a different keyboard button), carry out terrifying transplants in theatre, high-pressure procedures along the corridor, and on-the-move operations in the back of a high-speed ambulance. Steady hands? Yeah, that ain’t gonna help!
Updated for 2017, Surgeon Simulator now includes the A&E expansion pack. We’re talking slicker (and often stickier!) graphics, additional procedures, all-new environments, and a (heart) pumping soundtrack. Taking on the role of Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon with a penchant for non-conventional tools, perform critical procedures on patients including The Heavy from TF2, an alien with a truly one-of-a-kind anatomical structure, and the 45th President of the United States of America – yes, Mr Donald J Trump, himself!
Surgeon Simulator is played in first-person perspective. Mouse movement is used to control the movement of the player’s hand. By holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse, the player can rotate the hand. The left mouse button is used to lower the hand. By default, the A, W, E, R, and spacebar keys are used to control individual corresponding digits for grasping items. Gameplay consists of the player attempting to perform various surgical procedures, for example a heart transplant. Multiple extra modes are available after completion of the early operations, such as performing an operation while inside an ambulance where surgical instruments bounce around at random, and operating in space where the zero-g environment causes all of the instruments to free-float.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor:2.0 GHz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT or better
- Hard Drive:500 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX9.0 compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Surgeon Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.