Super Space Serpent SE Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
80’s vector style Twin stick action with a booming soundtrack and permadeath. Super Space Serpent SE is the remake of Super Space Serpent, In this neon immersed world you try to live as long as possible by shooting the aliens that come to attack you, How the hell this twin stick shooter has gone so undiscovered here on Steam for more than THREE YEARS at the time I am writing this review blows my mind!! ..This review is only the 2nd review written for this game and only a handful of people have scored a high score in this super fun little indie gem! It’s super responsive and big time fun, with that addictive quality to these kinda games that will make you want to play it again and again! I love all the different enemies, kick ass power-ups and the music and sound effects are also top notch!
Only ONE little fault keeps me from giving this super fun little indie game my “Zaxtors Indie Gold” award at this time.. As seen in the video above, I had a game where I ended with over 2 million points that should have placed me at the 7th top position, but the game didn’t load my high score to the Steam leaderboards and also didn’t show it inside the game leaderboards! Played this game some more and while it does send your scores to Steam, the game is NOT updating the high score list inside the game, even after closing the game and re-entering it. Another gripe I have is that whenever you enter a new wave, the volume sliders you’ve set seem have NO impact on the “new wave” sound effects and they will blow your ears out, even if you’ve set the sliders to the lowest possible setting! That’s definitely something that can probably be very easily fixed.
Super Space Serpent SE Pre-Installed:
Maybe it was a internet glitch with Steam or something as I know sometimes that does happen with these kinda indie games (as I have seen it myself with my own Steam games)… but the developers need to do everything they can to ensure this doesn’t happen! ..I highly recommend to the developers that they send the players high score to Steam TWO TIMES about a half a second apart which is a work around I did in my own Best BJ game to resolve this problem. Until I see another patch to address this leaderboard bug, I give this game a “Kick Ass 8 out of 10 score”, but if they fix it and release a patch to prevent what I just had happen, then I will give this game a solid 9.5 out of 10 score and make it one of my hidden indie gems in my “Zaxtors Indie Gold” series! HIGH RECOMMEND, and if you love games like Geometry Wars or Super Stardust on the Playstation then this game should be a MUST BUY for you!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.83ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 945
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Super Space Serpent SE folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.