About The Game
Your adventure begins with Kirby as you must travel across the wide World of Light to encounter and battle different Spirits that have taken control of puppets formed from the Smash Bros fighters. As you travel across the land, you’ll be able to free the captive fighters to join your forces, and imbue them with Spirits to fight against overwhelming forces. This adventure mode takes place on a large overworld that lets you travel between points, choose your own path, and battle with Spirits you come across. Your main goal is to find a path to Galeem and find a way to bring the fight to him and save the world.
The World of Light features many branching paths, and you can explore however you wish, and avoid some fights altogether – while other Spirits are needed to access certain areas. The walkthrough is divided up into regions in the World of Light, marked by the different locations you’ll uncover as the fog of war fades from the map. There’s no right or wrong way to go, though some routes may require backtracking if certain roadblocks appear. See the locations below for guides on Spirits you’ll encounter, and secrets you can find along the way.
Spirit Battles are scattered throughout the World of Light map. Players have to defeat fighters with unique traits & requirements called “Puppet Fighters” to unlock new spirits, fighters, and open up new paths in the map. In Elite Smash Battles, you will be able to fight against other players online. What makes it different from normal online smash battles is that the players you face will be more skilled! Competing in Elite Smash Battles will affect your Global Smash Power or GSP. Winning will increase your GSP, while losing will decrease it. Like the name of game, only the “Elite” will be able to compete in this mode. You will need to earn your right to participate in this mode.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7/ AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1080p NVIDIA GEFORCE® GTX 1650 Super or GTX 1060 / Radeon™ R9 390X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible, headphones recommended
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Super Smash Bros Ultimate PC YUZU Emulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.