Summer Crush Direct Download
Summer Crush is a visual novel for adults where you have to get into the role of a young man who has just graduated from high school and is about to go to university. The last summer of your childhood would have passed you by, but you agree to go to a random party, and after that your whole life changes completely. Now it’s up to you to make sense of what happened and untangle the tangle of a story full of fun, girls, and, of course, sex. Summer Crush is a story-driven visual novel where every choice you make matters and is sure to affect the further events of the entire story. There’s also a freeroam element to this game, where you need to find places to continue the story and the relationships with the characters, plus making money which you will also need for the story. I quite like it, although the making money part was a bit annoying because it became a bit repetitive (work in café to get starting capital, invest when low and sell when high rinse and repeat), but it was relatively quick and if you start your money making journey early, rather than late as I did, it would probably feel better as a gameplay element (but at least you get to listen to wake me up before you go go by Wham! while trading which is amazing.
I also want to add that while it’s understandable to want to reward patrons, it’s incredibly annoying and most importantly, immersion-breaking to see a character from a videogame or the bathwater gamergirl in the game. There are different and far better ways to say “thank you” to donors without pulling this kind of stunt. It shows a severe lack of respect and compromise towards the game’s own story and identity. I’m confused by this game’s rating and popularity. Nothing about this game is deserving of such high praise. The music is derivative and annoying, and the writing is average. Incest is poorly implemented: lazy replacement of “landlady” and “housemate” with “mom” and “sister”, which doesn’t make sense in all contexts and breaks immersion, and they are also instantly cock sluts for the MC with little to no buildup.
Summer Crush Direct Play:
The render quality is poor even for an HS game, and that’s saying something. The one strength HS should have is its animations, but somehow even this is screwed up as they’re choppy and low quality. I couldn’t even get through the first couple of scenes before I started clicking through just to see if the lewd content could save this mess. Suffice it to say it promptly ended up in the trash after a few minutes. Not recommended if you value your time at all. It starts off strong, but the pacing gets all fucked up in the open world. It takes forever to get anywhere with the mom character or the sister character, and then a bunch of weird rapey stuff happens in a parallel dimension.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GRAPHICS: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DIRECTX: Version 9.0c
- STORAGE: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Summer Crush folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.