Straya Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Straya Direct Download
Straya is an Action based First Person Shooter set in Australia around the late 1960’s. With a focus on surviving the many dangerous animals that inhabit the land, air and water, the player can perform jobs, hunt, collect and roam freely in an open world. Travel by foot, horse, chopper and boats. Collect bush tucker to craft elixers. Use the metal detector to find valuables and avoid land mines. Pan for gold and fish in the creeks and rivers. Get access to special items by performing jobs and discovering locations. Experience elements based on the Dreamtime stories. The game needs some polish but everything I tried just worked. The game is very engaging and fun. It seems simple on the surface but there’s so much to do and like the description says EVERYTHING is trying to kill you. Something as simple as fishing or panning for gold will have you checking over your shoulder constantly. I haven’t completed all the types of jobs yet but after 6 hours of play I’m looking forward to exploring more.
Very quickly one notices that this is a passion project, and not just an asset flip or meme title. There are, beyond the superficial silliness present in the trailer, substantive gameplay elements present which communicate there is a serious game being developed here. There is more atmosphere than just an Unreal Engine shooting gallery. It is fun, actually charming lol, and literally everything wants to kill you! I’m really not sure what else the dev can add since the game already has hunting, fishing, gold panning, metal detecting, mounts, helicopters, and on and on. The best part is, it is super fun to play! Keep your head on a swivel and pay attention to sounds! I’m enjoying the game so far! There’s no story, just a good ol’ open world experience. Looking forward to seeing how this game goes in the future. At the moment I recommend it.
Straya Direct Play:
Whether dispatching zombies with a variety of improvised weapons or engaging in intense hand-to-hand combat, the fluidity of movement adds a layer of strategy to every encounter. The choice between confronting or evading the undead keeps the gameplay dynamic and engaging. The characters, factions, and the mystery behind the outbreak contribute to a narrative that keeps players invested in the fate of Harran. The introduction of choices that impact the story adds a layer of replayability. find the early stages of the game to be a bit challenging, especially as they adapt to the parkour mechanics and the intricacies of survival. You can go from one point to another along the way practicing parkour combined with hack and slash. The locations are somewhat meticulous where it provides a feeling that everything has ceased. Above all, there are variations in weather and time, good lighting as the day and night go by.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Straya folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.