Stone Story RPG Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Stone Story RPG Direct Download
In a realm of perpetual evil, a single stone could change everything… Stone Story is an RPG set in a dark and ominous world. Monsters and mysteries plague the realm. Embark on a quest to unite 9 magic Soul Stones and restore the light. The game takes elements from various genres and repackages them into a wholly unique experience. One of Stone Story’s defining mechanics is that you have no direct control of the player character, as an A.I. does all the exploring, combat and looting. Though this is an auto-RPG, that doesn’t mean it’s an idle game. Potions and special abilities are maximized by good timing. Boss fights are intense, requiring quick item swaps if the boss changes patterns. Your natural curiosity will be your greatest tool as you delve into the game and discover there’s more beneath its deceptively simple surface. Stunning ASCII animation and gorgeous music Robust player A.I.
that combines with other game systems to offer a unique experience for gamers of all types 8 unique Locations, each with their own meticulously detailed environments and intense boss fights Simple, but deep crafting system Dozens of items that can be combined to facilitate new strategies A rich fantasy world with eccentric enemies, amusing NPC encounters and engaging lore 8+ hours of main story gameplay, in addition to procedurally generated content Plenty of secrets! A game about automation would not be complete without Stonescript, the built-in scripting language used for modifying the character’s AI. Easy to use yet powerful, scripts can be as simple as automating potions if your health gets low or optimizing combat to super-human levels. Stonescript can also be used to manipulate a number of in-game elements, like the UI or player cosmetics. Put your avatar in a flying mecha, give them a fancy hat, or create a dynamic healthbar!
Stone Story RPG Pre-Installed:
I have farmed up several maximum-level enchantments, I still have plenty of work to do on my scripts to get optimal times on all of the levels. There’s definitely still room for more experimentation, and I look forward to seeing what players create in Stonescript – especially any interesting new minigames. I leave this game on because I’m able to loop levels unattended to farm better enchantments for my gear, and I have a soft goal of maxing out all of my gear. But it’s nice to have a daily ritual of checking in, opening the gathered chests, getting the daily chests, and subtly improving my gear. Five additional difficulty levels with new enemies, new behaviours for existing enemies, and an increased level cap. Very refreshing – I will need to change up my gear and strategies to beat these new challenges.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 400 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 310 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Stone Story RPG folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.