Steel Assault Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Punch, whip, and zipline your way through a post-apocalyptic America in this 16-bit retro-style action platformer! Play as Taro Takahashi, a resistance soldier on a revenge mission against the dictator who lords over the ashes. Steel Assault is a short, aggressive action-packed platformer that feels like a straight out of 80s. It’s pretty much like an arcade game that you’d play on a cabinet and the reason for that is, it takes about 45 minutes to beat (could take up to 2 hours if it’s your first time) and each level is only a few minutes long. It also has that NES and SNES vibe going on thanks to CRT & bilinear filters, forced 4:3 aspect ratio, kick-ass 80s rock soundtracks, and classic brief story intro that you’d only see in retro games. Speaking of the story… it doesn’t play a big role but it’s there. I don’t think it’s worth mentioning so,
I’ll talk about the gameplay instead. I know this will sound chaotic but if Contra, Mega Man, Castlevania, Shatterhand, and Bionic Commando merged into one game, we’d have Steel Assault or something very close to it. Our main character’s Taro Takahashi’s weapon of choice is an electric whip and he carries a zipline to get around in his crusade against the dictator called Magnus Pierce. There are only 2 power-ups for the whole game. One of them is Electric which extends the range of your whip and the other one is Shield which gives you two more hit points. There are several difficulty options and a separate Arcade Mode which requires you to beat the whole game without dying and guess what? You don’t get to replenish HP between levels, so you’re forced to get good if you want to conquer this hardcore game mode. Finally, I would like to give my thanks to the developers for releasing its beautiful soundtracks for free. That’s a pretty good gesture for us retro maniacs.
- Fast-paced 2D platforming: Dynamic, fluid side scrolling combat with a stylish moveset and tons of enemies & bosses to fight
- Unique zipline action: A new twist on classic grappling-hook mechanics, opening up fun movement possibilities
- 16-bit post-apoc style: A beautifully fleshed-out sci-fi world, rendered in detailed pixel art and backed by fiery FM-synthesized tunes
- Classic gaming experience: Beautifully hand-crafted stage-based action with optimal screen resolution for CRT gaming
- Gratifying arcade challenge: Enjoy a quick playthrough on an easier mode… or put your skills and resilience to the test with the 1-credit-clear Arcade Mode
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+, 64-bit only
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT or Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Steel Assault folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.