Steel Armor Blaze of War Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Steel Armor: Blaze of War is realistic tank simulator with tactical elements. The game is composed of two equally important parts: Operational: player can choose the battlefield area, supply and reinforce his units and repair his vehicles. Tactical: player gets into actual battle, controls his tank and commands attached units. The game has no fixed missions, player makes his own game which dramatically increases replayability. The goal is to win battles in any of the four operations by commanding tank units of either the Soviet, Iranian, Iraqi or Angolan army. Each of the operations dictates its own strategies: Afghanistan – first of all, destroy enemy fire points and support your motor-rife troops. Iran – classic tank clashes with outnumbering enemy. Angola – full-fledged mobile warfare involving all types of troops.
Depending on operation, player will have either Soviet medium tank T-62 or US main battle tank M60A1. Player can drive his tank from the driver’s station, fire from the gunner’s station, and command his tank crew and whole unit from the commander’s station. Each tank has interactive cockpit, where player can perform basic operations using a mouse: select sight, move between the crew stations, stowed position, work with the tank equipment and select the shell to load. Player can complete tasks either by commanding a single tank (tank platoon) or by commanding other units in the Tactical Map mode. Each battle brings experience points and (probably) awards to player’s crew and his forces after the battle. In the Statistics Mode player can view his results, see detailed report of his and other units’ firing performance, hits and damages.
In walks Steel Armor: Blaze of War. SABOW is an armor sim (you aren’t required to memorize startup sequences, but everything relevant to combat is simulated as accurately as it needs to be) set primarily during the Iran-Iraq war of the 1980s. Iraq is equipped with the Soviet T-62, Iran has the US-produced M60A1. There are other scenarios in different periods, but they always use one of those two tanks as their player-controlled units. The game is really broken into two components: A turn based strategy segment, where the player moves around groups of men and vehicles around a large battlespace, and then a real time segment which plays out the engagements set up on the turn based map. The player is responsible, in this real time segment, for controlling units under their command to fight whatever enemy they’ve encountered, all while usually also commanding their own tank and tank platoon.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: AMD/Intel 2GHz, 2 cores
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Steel Armor Blaze of War folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.