Starship EVO Direct Download
Starship EVO is still being worked on. Content is added regularly (check the update history). At this stage you will enjoy a mature building experience and fun and engaging space battles. Soon a survival mode will be added! Multiplayer uses a Server / Client framework and require port forwarding. Please check the minimum configuration! Stretch bricks on the fly to create unique shapes: simple yet powerful! Swap the grid size from 0.125m to 32m: blend large and small bricks to make small Starfighters or massive Dreadnoughts down to the smallest details! Paint everything and apply decals to make something truly unique and personal. Engineer moving contraptions with sliders, rotors, hinges or pistons. You are free to make landing gears, turrets, cockpit openings or anything you can dream off! Create starships, stations, hovercrafts and even custom handheld weapons! Share your creations on the workshop or explore the amazing builds created by the community! Use various systems like artificial gravity, mag-lock and shipyard. Wire everything easily and trigger logic with event gates or sensors. Quality of life tools like multi-plane symmetry, copy paste and prefab export.
Tackle bounty missions and hunt down pirates. Use the Space Battle Editor tool and fight epic battles with several ships from your design or the workshop. Use Laser or Beam weapons and customize them with add-ons like Gatling, Sniper, Recoil, or Supercharge. Engineer the weapons that fit your style! Experiment with ship design: find the right balance on the heat and power level. Tune your ship for agility or strength. There is no right or wrong, each ship will play differently! Tackle bounty missions and hunt down pirates. Use the Space Battle Editor tool and fight epic battles with several ships from your design or the workshop. Use Laser or Beam weapons and customize them with add-ons like Gatling, Sniper, Recoil, or Supercharge. Engineer the weapons that fit your style! Experiment with ship design: find the right balance on the heat and power level. Tune your ship for agility or strength. There is no right or wrong, each ship will play differently!
Starship EVO Direct Play:
For early access this game as much better potential than space engineers. Along with a wiring mechanic that expands multiple functions of your craft, mining, and a bigger star map than most others. And a Halo ring minus a the key to super weapons. Another great thing is the ability to customize your own weapons with effects. No missiles, mines, or electronic warfare available (yet). But this game does have the highest potential of not only survival craft, but a blood thirsty Naval/Ground warfare of epic (possibly Legendary) levels. for most players i would say to check back on it in a few months or maybe a year, but to those who just want to build the space ship of their dreams and are disappointed in other titles that claim that they could make those space ships this might be the best game for you that i have found at the moment. though this game still is not perfect and is unstable and is missing a few key features, it is still getting regular updates and these issues might be resolved in the near future.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (latest SP) 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5 @ 3.0 GHz or higher (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 750/Radeon R9 270X or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Starship EVO folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.