Stardeus Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Inspired by Factorio and Rimworld, Stardeus is a deep colony sim set on a broken starship manned by drones and hibernating human survivors. As the immortal AI you will have your drones repair your starship, save or exploit your human crew and travel the stars in this beautifully complex simulation of a procedurally generated universe. With only a handful of drones at your disposal, salvage, repair and rebuild your destroyed ship and restore life support before the crew suffocates in the vacuum of space. Design and rebuild your ship according to your own needs and desires. Balance the onboard systems of oxygen, heat and power to ensure long-term survival. Process resources into useful components to maintain and expand your ship’s facilities. Grow crops and turn the harvest into food for your awakening colonists. Generate energy to power your ship and create a robust interconnected system.
Use and expand your massive computing power to research alien technologies. Discover new ways to survive the harsh universe and take care of or exploit your human crew. Once powered and crewed by skilled colonists, take your ship on an odyssey to explore and mine the procedurally generated planets and systems of a vast universe. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Live through an endless number of events and encounters introduced by the story-generating AI. Be it alien face huggers, benevolent traders or pirates: always be vigilant and deal with whatever happens the way you chose. solid early access title. no major bugs thus far, just a very seldom bit of stuttering when moving around the ship and/or zooming. feel like i’ve barely scratched the surface in 11 hours so its well worth the money so far. yes yes, it looks like rimworld and has a goodly amount of the same ideas but its not rimworld. it feels different and in my opinion, better.
If you’re into planning and building a production infrastructure, manage a colony and handle emergency events while searching the universe for a suitable planet for terraforming, this game is very addicting. The game is easy to learn (if you have a bit of prior experience with similar games, at least), but you always have something to do on the horizon, which is a sign of a great game and this is only Early Access. The developer is very open about their process and the game can also be modded to extend it even more. I’m looking forward to the future content while still having many hours of fun left with the current state of the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support, ARM64
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 capable GPUs with Compute Shader support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Stardeus folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.