Star Trek Prodigy Supernova Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Play as Dal R’El and Gwyndala, and rescue their scattered crew. Play solo or in 2-player cooperative mode in this exciting action adventure. After the Protostar picks up strange readings from a dying star, Dal R’El and Gwyndala race against time to save their friends, their ship, new alien species and an entire planetary system before a supernova destroys them all! Explore the alien worlds of Orisi, Mirios and Taresse, each with its own hostile environments, puzzles, challenges and mysteries. When the Protostar’s malfunctioning transporter scatters the crew across three alien planets, Dal and Gwyn must use their wits and skills to overcome ingenious puzzles, endure hostile environments and battle deadly robot armies to rescue Jankom Pog, Rok-Tahk, Zero and Murf. But as they search for their friends, they soon discover a sinister and deadly new enemy, one that will stop at nothing to destroy the Protostar and change the very course of history!
The game throws you into the Star Trek: Prodigy universe! Star Trek: Prodigy as a show is about introducing younger audiences to Star Trek. Therefore teaching some of Star Trek’s values in new ways. One of the common ones is always climate change and looking after the planet. It’s a major issue for us in the world right now. However, I was pleasantly surprised while playing the game to find it touches on the issue. Through in-game dialogue, we learn the planet you start on dried up due to Global Warming. Janeway references the 21st century. I’ve got to commend the soundtrack of the game. Whether it is ambient music while sitting on the main menu or mission-specific tracks, it feels like we’re inside Star Trek: Prodigy, but it is still original to the game itself. Overall the game does feel like we’ve just stepped into the series. The sounds and character voices add to the authenticity of gameplay and storytelling. My only concern is when it comes to the game’s combat. As I mentioned earlier, the repetitiveness of it could bore some.
Star Trek Prodigy Supernova Direct Download:
The graphics of the game are something to talk about. While the in-game graphics and cut scenes are fantastic, I was disappointed by the opening cinematic. However, I can put this down to myself and the players being used to the cinematic quality of the series. But loading In and seeing only storyboard cut scenes are a little bit of an odd choice. Though I guess it does make sense for the sake of the story and target audience. The controls are easy to pick up. The fight sequences are fast-paced and challenging without being frustrating. I’ve had fun figuring out how the puzzles use teamwork between Dal and Gwen. And best of all, the game *feels* like you’re in an episode of Star Trek: Prodigy.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 /Intel Core i3-7100
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB / Nvidia GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Star Trek Prodigy Supernova folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.