Star Sign Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Star Sign Direct Download
Star Sign is a fast 3D platformer. Extend your arms to swing around and slingshot yourself across huge levels. Discover a broken world and find your way back to the skies! Explore different areas and overcome unique challenges The level design is both confusing and repetitive. Confusing in the sense that sometimes when you think you have done every single path that the level has to offer, you don’t advance because there is another area you have to go trough, but have no idea where to go or direction. There are big beams of light in the sky you could look at for direction for a path, but when you done all of the paths in you’re line of sight, it hard to find that one more path/light that could be up way high in the sky. Objectives could defiantly be made more clearer. The level design is repetitive in the sense that it make you do the exact same challenges. It’s fine for the first level, but the second level is almost identical in terms of challenges.
Jump from vine to vine with no challenge or gimmick obstacle in you’re way, Hop in a tornado and reach for the furthest vine over and over, slingshot from platform to platform from very long distances and such. I feel like it never grows to be more interesting or even more involved then it’s stale swing to swing set of vines and grind ropes. Star Sign is a pretty alright game trough and trough. It has simple controls that are easy to grasp but hard to master, and fun to swing around. The environments are pretty charming with sweet and clamming sound that enhances the setting. With the biggest flaw of it being the level design. I also have to point out that the checkpoints are very few and far between. Sometimes minutes apart.
Star Sign Pre-Installed:
I personally don’t mind the challenge of less checkpoints, and I do appreciate the options of extra challenge difficulty trough no checkpoints and the fun idea of the floor is lava, which is really cool! But I feel like the game would benefit by having a easy difficulty for those who are having a hard time with the long stretch of level design without a checkpoint. With that said, the other aspects of the game are pretty good. Namely the controls and movement. The controls are easy to learn since they are only four actions. Jump, swing, slingshot, and sprinting. You get quite the feeling for swinging around pretty fast that you feel like you are in absolute control over. You can speed up you’re swing and momentum jump with the sprint button that acts like a boost while you swinging.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core I5-4440 3,10 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 520
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Star Sign folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.