About The Game
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on.
The “rehydrated” version of Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is an all-round entertainment product for a younger audience, who can take the opportunity to learn about the franchise, or on the other hand consolidate it with an original and fun adventure to play. Also confirmed by my teenage double, who enjoyed playing it from start to finish.
A gorgeous remake of a cherished game adaptation. With tons of unlockables spread across levels with tons of variety, it doesn’t rely on its namesake alone to carry it. While SpongeBob fans will undoubtedly be happy to play through a game that retains the show’s sense of humor and colorful animation, its solid platforming and the freedom it provides players with to explore its diverse levels make it one of the better remakes we’ve seen.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated adds lovely visuals to a classic 3D platformer that has aged better than I thought it would. Excellent controls, imaginative and compelling level design, and plenty of belly laughs make this game worth going back to nearly 20 years later.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel processor running at 3.5 GHz or higher (AMD FX-6300 series or Intel Core i3-8100 or newer is recommended).
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 4GB of dedicated VRAM (or more) and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.1 support: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon R9
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.