Spirit Oath Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Spirit Oath Direct Download
Spirit Oath is a unique Action-RTS with god-like elements which will take your concentration skills to the limit. Rebuild the world tile by tile and create patterns to summon units to your command, as masses of enemies attack your core. Cast spells to assist your troops in battle, and don’t stop until total annihilation of the enemy. Save Elderwood in story mode or continue improving in randomly-generated skirmish levels. In Spirit Oath you play a forest Guardian Spirit, returning to conscious and facing dark foes. Use Rune Tiles to rebuild the land and create patterns to summon Spirit Warriors to help you save your siblings and cleanse the forest of the dark forces which struck roots in it. Spirit Oath intertwines board games elements with RTS elements wrapped in a neat, clean art style, resulting in an engaging fast paced game with unique gameplay. This game is quite unlike any other game I played. It combines RTS and sort of a puzzle (the tile placement).
The combination is quite challenging, because you need to both micro-manage your units and figure out what tiles to put next at the same time, and the level of difficulty is high enough that you need to do both quite well to succeed (after the first couple of introductory levels Spirit Oath is truly one of a kind! It’s a real-time strategy game but unlike conventional RTSes, you don’t build bases and recruit units through them. Instead, you are given 3 cards that are refreshed every time you pick one of them. These cards will materialize as tiles that have lines with nodes on them which allow you to connect other tiles together. When connected, the tiles will spawn a tower which will then spawn a spirit that you can control. There are certain patterns that you’ll do well to remember when connecting these tiles since they will spawn different towers and hence, different units, ranging from the basic melee-attacking rabbits to the pigeons, to even the much fluffier healing rabbit.
Spirit Oath Direct Play:
Every time your spirit dies, the tower that spawned it will respawn the spirit after some time. Since respawns take time, it’s important to control your army of spirits well so that they don’t die needlessly, such as getting bombed on by suicidal fireflies. Towers aren’t indestructible too so there’s a bit of tower defense where you’ll need to leave some units behind to protect the base from invaders. Now, the game isn’t particularly easy, mainly because everything happens in real-time and it sometimes boils down on how fast you can match the tiles to get new spirits, all the while trying to hog all available space before the AI does it… and yes, the AIs will be competing for spaces to place their tiles as well! Enemies also come in different shapes and sizes and sometimes, certain spirit units work better against certain enemies. So, basically, there are plenty for you to keep in your.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-405U CPU @ 1.7GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6800 GTX 512MB or better, Pixel Shader 2.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Spirit Oath folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.