Spaceland Free Download v220.127.116.11 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Perhaps the most dynamic turn-based strategy in the spirit of the old school tactics. Less covers, more action. Land on the lost planet and give the mutants hell. Shoot, kick, blow, crush. You will gather the most desperate team of fighters and unravel the secrets of the mystical planet in the best traditions of science fiction genre. The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school – Incubation, Laser Squad and more A unique blend of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10-15 minutes Make a squad from 7 space rangers, each with a unique fighting style The story of the mysterious planet in the spirit of the «golden age» of science fiction Colorful hand-drawn map of the game world Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers as well as and many other primary and secondary equipment to enhance your fighters 20 different types of fierce enemies: from alien critters to vile monsters.
Upgradable futuristic equipment, giving your fighters new special abilities Rich dialogues between your team members, revealing unexpected plot details Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based battle into an exciting action And, of course, the party headliners – threacherous bosses at the end of each story chapter The game plays out in a simpler manner compared to others of the same genre, for example all the management mechanics customary to XCOM are not present here, and also character development is rather limited, consisting only in upgrading gear and weapons, and also abilities in basic skill-trees. As for missions, other than a main objective of course, they have turn-based mechanics typical of this genre, such as each character having a set amount of AP per turn, usable for both movement and actions, a destructible cover system, distance-based damage falloff and precision reduction, and different damage types / resistances. Unusually, characters falling to the enemy cannot be revived, but instead stay KO until the mission ends.
Even without very complex mechanics, Spaceland manages to offer interesting gameplay choices, putting different objective types, new abilities or other variables in each mission, preventing the experience from becoming repetitive. The fact each level has secondary objectives, namely Secrets, Par Time and Heroes Alive, makes it worthwhile to replay a mission multiple times in order to get all those sweet extra upgrades and cash, certainly needed further on to not be under-powered. Exploration in mission levels is done in a turn-based fashion, with a fog of war mechanic barring unexplored areas into a grey mist that regenerates when a certain area is out of sight. On one side, exploring levels carefully leads to more ammo crates, health supplies and also secrets found, but on the other hand, especially in later missions, it is sometimes better to speed up the pace and not face every single enemy the game throws at you, as it can be very dangerous.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 550 or AMD Radeon HD 5000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Spaceland folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.