Spaceflight Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Be in command of your own space program, from rocket design to interplanetary travel and achieve your dream of cruising through the cosmos in your custom spacecraft. In Spaceflight Simulator, you will get to engineer your rockets, plan launches and flights, attempt landings, deploy payloads and explore new worlds. You could be launching your first rocket within minutes, but landing it in one piece might be another story! With so many parts to pick from, you will learn through trial and error how to build spacecrafts best adapted to each of your missions. You will have to master navigating through the Solar system and landing your vehicle on all the planets and moons, each with their own atmospheric and terrain conditions. REAL-WORD PHYSICS During the design phase, you will get to assemble your own launch vehicle from a wide variety of components and pair them with a multitude of engines, all modeled after their real-world counterparts. Each part possesses its own technical specifications (mass, aerodynamics, etc.) which will affect your rocket’s behavior.
All engines accurately model thrust and fuel consumption affecting how much payload you’ll be able to carry safely. You’ll be able to create multistage vehicles, control how they separate and when secondary burn occurs in order to achieve the optimal trajectory. BUILD YOUR WORLD Fuel your ambitions, launch satellites, build exploration rovers, space stations, multiple rockets into space. Your world is persistent and only your imagination is your limit. Conquer the harsh conditions of the Solar system, travel long distances and build your presence in space throughout multiple missions.
● Fuel tanks (20 sizes and configurations)
● Engines and thrusters (6 propulsion systems and a reaction control system)
● Aerodynamics (13 fairings with many nose and side cones)
● Capsules, probes, payload systems, separators and docking ports
● Landing systems (legs, parachutes, wheels)
● Utilities (solar panels, batteries, electrical, structural)
● Skins (to personalize your rocket)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics (512MB)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Spaceflight Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.