Space Roguelike Adventure Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Now, there’s another far far galaxy from a parallel universe — and suddenly the Rainbow planet appeared there for no particular reason. It had such a strong magnetic field that it practically smashed the protective barrier of the prison planet Abakaz. Many dangerous galactic criminals have managed to escape and settled in some uninhabited lands. All these unfortunate events bring us to the point where the adventures of a young hunter from planet Earth will start. It’s you, of course! I might be easy to please but this game is exceptional. Do you like a lot of weapons? Check.
Do you like a lot of levels? Check. How about just being able to hold the button to attack enemies? Check. Do you like a fair but challenging experience? Check. With excellent design decisions and getting rid of anything that could’ve been boring, these guys have managed to make a real experience. With A good balance between challenging and “not killing” the player, Thumper has a nice pace of getting stuck in a level for a good 6-7 minutes (the levels are mostly less than 2 min), and then right before you’re getting frustrated, passing the level and starting to enjoy the game again and possibly even more this time.
Since you don’t expect that much variety from this kind of game I’m not gonna stress this that much but there’s not many things you can do here. From the start to the end you are mostly doing the same things and that’s what makes me wish Thumper was a bit shorter. There’s plenty of fun gameplay but it’s not all fun. Duplicated sequences and some of the smaller levels are nothing but fillers that lead the player to getting disappointed. For a music based game, the music is really not that good. It serves the atmosphere well but I think some drums and electric guitar could affect the experience big time.
Space Roguelike Adventure Pre-Installed:
Game looks pretty cool and they have alot of excellent atmospheric events in this game to go with some amazing sound and a story that is always curious and keeps you wanting to see where this goes. The puzzles are pretty cool as well, but, just like in RIVEN, you do one thing one place to effect another, but sometimes traveling between these locations can take awhile. One puzzle in particular took me almost 30 minutes of going back and forth just barely move forward and you have to do this several times. Gets a little tedious. There were some glitches with your hands as sometimes one would float away or get stuck. And when doing some of the other movements, your camera would not follow properly. Other than that, this game ran very well, look and sounded good, and felt like a CYAN game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 3470
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Space Roguelike Adventure folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.